The slot machines industry boasts hundreds of thousands of games, which come from a myriad of renowned gaming software providers. Undoubtedly, the Yggdrasil provider is one that perpetually tops the lists as the powerhouse of supreme entertainment. And the worldwide worshipped “Vikings Go” trilogy is compelling proof of exceptional skills and abilities Yggdrasil’s developers bring to the table.
Not only can Yggdrasil be proud of its daredevil warriors, in 2018, they came out with a number of decent titles that drew even the most fussy slot lovers like moths to a flame. So in case you haven’t yet put your hands on the gaming treasures we are going to write about, we bet you would love to spin their reels by the time you finish reading this latest Yggdrasil slots update.
Vikings Go to Hell
The freshest (May 24), and, many would agree – the most delicious dish coming from the Yggdrasil kitchen in 2018, is Vikings Go to Hell slot. As a second sequel to its two renowned “Vikings Go” predecessors, the slot has a deadly mixture of extremely exciting features, giving a new lease of life to the thrilling Norse-themed saga. Brave and mighty, the Scandinavian warriors will ruthlessly fight with many demons to make it to the underworld, where in blazing fire they will dare vanquish Lucifir to win you x3000 the stake. In a nutshell, the 5 reel and 25 payline slot showers you with a hell of rewarding bonuses:
- Combat feature transforms big win symbols into the wilds, which are sticky (the feature can also be triggered right in the base game provided 2 scatters land on the reels).
- You get rage points after each Viking’s successful battle, as well as from the treasure chests.
- 3, 4 or 5 scatters reward you with 7,12 or 16 free spins respectively.
- Treasure chests appear more often than in the previous “Vikings Go” games, which translates in more free spins, coins, extra wilds and rage points.
- 3 free spins modes include 2 Free Spins levels and Berzerk Free Spins feature. Emerging victorious from the fight with Lord of Chains in the Free Spins Level 1 gives you a free ticket to the Free Spins Level 2. At this point, demolishing the boss of the hell will reward you with 3 times as much as you won throughout the two free spins games.
You can be sure that the base game respins and sticky wilds, as well as fair RTP of 96,1 will do you good service, making it very likely for you to get decent wins from time to time. And the bonus game might also be yours if luck is on your side!
Note, that your betting options start from $0,10 per spin and can be as high as $125. The coin price ranges from 0,004 to 5,00.
On April 24, 2018 the four intimidatingly appealing heavy wrestlers wore their colorful masks to enter the online casino world with style. Inspired by Mexican Lucha Libre (professional wrestling), Yggdrasil managed to reflect the high-flying maneuvers of this exciting sports game on the bonus features arena of Lucha Maniacs, a vivid and crazily entertaining 5 reel, 20 payline slot game. Like on the fighting arena, when the ground under your feet is shaken by strength and power, the reels will inspire you with the same feelings of awe and vibration. And it’s not only about the looks that is very attractive in Lucha Maniacs, you will be swept off your feet by the number of bonuses the game offers. In a nutshell, these are the highlights of the game:
- Up to 30 free spins with plenty of features such as 1-2 wilds that land randomly, sticky wilds, 2-4 extra free spins, stacked wrestlers, tag teams (two wrestlers merge into one, making this symbol payout lavishly).
- Free Spins rounds that can be retriggered.
- Golden Bet option. Paying slightly more for your bet, you receive 1 more additional feature (usually it’s only 3).
- Your goal is to see 2 scatters, that’s because they trigger the Pick Me game to win you some coins or extra scatters to let you into the free spins mode.
This slot ranks as a high variance game, and your betting options start from a low of $0,08 per spin, and a maximum of $100. Playing with Golden Bet, you you pay $0,10 as your least bet, while your maximum is $125. 450,000 as a potential maximum win and the RTP of 96.10%-96,20% only adds to the attraction of Lucha Maniacs.
From March 22, 2018, Yggradasil keeps sending players as far as the Easter Island in the Pacific Ocean to let them have a closer look at those silly Moai statues, breathing a bit of exotic mood into their play. Visually, you will admire the beautiful landscape, and those ancient statues do their best to entertain you, mumbling wacky and weird sounds all way through your spinning the reels. But it’s not only the theme that players find thrilling, the slots features are aplenty and equally as rewarding. Let us put you wise to the highlights of this 5×3 reel and 27 up to 113 payline (the reels expand) slot:
- 3 of a kind win leads you to a respin. In case you win symbols that pay low in the base game, low value symbols are replaced during a respin. And as long as these are high valuу symbols you win in the base game, you subsequently see high value ones replaced during the respin.
- The reels grow into 5 rows if you land a 4 of a kind win, whereas a 5 of a kind one makes sure the reels expand to 7 rows.
- The second and fourth reels are home to the wilds, where they turn up from time to time. In tandem with a winning spin, the wild becomes sticky and can spread across the whole reel.
As far as the bet size is concerned, you can opt for $0,10 as your lowest betting amount, and $200 as your maximum wager. The coin value range is 0,04-8.00.
So it’s hard to overestimate the potential of getting a 5 of a kind coupled with the wild. The slot offers a whole lot ways to win decent prizes, which makes it exciting and a must-play game for any slot lover. The max win of 47000 and RTP of 96,1 is a fairly good incentive to try your luck with Easter Ireland.
Gem Rocks was launched on February 22, 2018, and it soon became clear that the slot is meant to rock each and every player if, of course, they do not mind observing an ingenious world of stones and gems. The awe-inspiring graphics makes it a really entertaining experience to spin the 6 reels and enjoy the opportunity of 4096 ways to land winning combos. The slot is very straightforward and the impressive stone giants with hearts of gems will smash the screen and grant prizes with such a style. Although the game does not revolve around lots of bonus features, its feet-sweeping charm come from a cascade of wins, as well as so much coveted cluster symbols on screen. But let us give you more insight into what you can’t afford to miss:
- Any winning combo prompts the winning symbols to vanish, giving way to new ones, and thus another chance to win.
- A single and most appealing feature, referred to as Gem Rock, is activated once you land at least 2 dropdown wins in a row, your luck can also bring you successive 5 or 9 wins in succession. The bigger the wins, the greater the monster. 2, 5 or 9 wins translate in 2×2, 3×3, 4×4 winning blocks respectively.
Playing Gem Rocks you can expect to scoop the prize of x9,000 your bet. Also, you can rather easily see those 2×2 and 3×3 stone monster symbols, which will win you decent prizes. 4×4 is a tougher one, but as long as you try there is no telling what could happen.
The slot is deemed highly volatile, the minimum bet is $0,10 and the maximum is $50. The coin value ranges from 0,002 to 1.00.
Don’t hesitate to play Yggdrasil’s exciting slots at WildTornado online! The slots and our bonus gifts can work wonders to make you happier and richer!
Such good luck!