Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of September 15, 2017. Before using the website WildTornado.com, please read Terms and Conditions carefully. The fact of using the website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- The website www.wildtornado.com ("Casino", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") is owned and operated by Direx N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curacao and its wholly owned subsidiary, Direx Limited, registered address Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, Cyprus. Direx N.V. is registered by the Government of Curaçao as an Information Provider legally authorized to conduct online gaming operations from Curaçao. Egaming Licensing and Supervision is provided by Antillephone N.V. Direx N.V.’s registration number is 131879 and its registered address is E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Curaçao.
2. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Where we make changes to the Terms and Conditions, which shall be notified to you in advance by email or by placing a notice on the Website, the player must re-confirm acceptance before starting to play, otherwise it is considered as new Terms and Conditions are accepted by player.
3. WHO CAN PLAY
- The website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website.
- The website only accepts adult players (the minimal age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling.
- It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to enquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games.
- Depositing real funds and playing for real money is subject to the laws of your country, it is your sole responsibility to abide by your native laws.
- The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
- Users from the following countries are not allowed to deposit and play real money games: Spain, UK, USA, France, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Poland. The casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that user breaches Banned Countries policy.
4. AVAILABILITY OF GAMES
- Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Czech republic, Ecudaor, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America, United Kingdom, Latvia, and Lithuania.
- In addition to the above, Guns’n’Roses, Motorhead, and Jimi Hendrix are unavailable in Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Aliens are unavailable in Japan, Canada.
- Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man) and Scarface are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
- Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX (NextGen).
5. ACCEPTED CURRENCIES
- The website allows playing for BTC, USD, EUR, RUB, AUD, NOK, SEK. You must choose one currency as the currency of your account. Any payments received in a currency other than the one chosen by you as the currency for your account will be converted into the currency chosen by you as the currency for your account at the prevailing exchange rate. Please note that any exchange premiums are payable by you.
- The player who uses BTC can play all the games available on the website except the games from NYX and NetEnt.
6. FEES AND TAXES
- The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of player’s residence.
7. GAME RULES
- The player confirms that he / she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the website. It is at player’s discretion to familiarize with the theoretical payout percentage of each game.
- The Company can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s account with so called “bonus money”. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus (e.g. First Deposit Bonus) and the amount of the bonus is determined by the Company and set out on the website from time to time. Specific bonus conditions may be published on the website with the launch of specific bonus schemes. For promotions that are currently running please contact customer support.
- The bonus can only be paid out once it has been transformed into real cash winnings. Before fulfilling the bonus turnover conditions if you transfer or withdraw the main deposit amount, bonus amount and all winnings from this bonus will be forfeited. If any bets placed with bonus balance, then bonus cannot be cancelled.
- All bonuses must be fully wagered before any withdrawal can be made. Wagering requirements may differ from bonus to bonus and the particular rules for each bonus will be published on the website.
- In case the Company suspects that a Player has committed a bonus abuse, either on his own, or in association with some partners, the Company reserves the right to forfeit the bonus allocated to the Player at its discretion.
- Bonus abuses will result in the closure of the relevant Player’s Account. The Company reserves the right to withhold cash-ins and/or confiscate all winnings of the Player, if a wager of a single bet consists of the majority of the total available balance, and the bonus balance contributes to a significant portion of that balance.
The Company reserves the right to declare a wager void partially or in full if the Company, at their own discretion, would deem it obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- You, or people associated with you may directly or indirectly influence the outcome of an event;
- You and or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of the Company;
- The result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity;
- Wagers have been placed that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that were accepted during periods when the website has been affected by technical problems due to an error, such as a mistake, misprint, technical error, force majeure or otherwise, and/or if wagers have been offered, placed and or accepted due to such an error.
- If the Company mistakenly credits Your Account with winnings that do not belong to You, whether due to a technical or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of the Company and the amount will be transferred from Your Account. If prior to the Company becoming aware of the error You have withdrawn funds that do not belong to You, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law, the mistakenly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by You to the Company. In the event of an incorrect crediting, You are obliged to notify the Company immediately by email.
- The Operators reserve the right to validate progressive jackpot winnings exceeding 200.000 EUR, or equivalent in any other currency, before any pay-out shall be processed from your Member Account. Any progressive jackpot winnings should be validated within 30 days.
8. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
- The player is aware of the fact that gambling at the website may lead to losing money. The Casino is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the website.
- The Casino is taking effective measures to protect player’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the website. Notwithstanding this, the Casino is not responsible for how the information is further treated by third parties, for example third party software providers or affiliates. Treatment of player’s private data by such parties is subject to terms and conditions of these parties, if any.
- The Casino is not liable of any hardware or software, defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical errors that may limit player’s access to the website or prevent player from an uninterrupted play.
- Some circumstances may arise where a wager is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. In all these cases the Casino reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the wagers at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
- do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
- do not warrant that the Website and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Website or Your participation in the Games.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- You acknowledge that the Casino shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Casino’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
9. USE OF PLAYER’S ACCOUNT
- When you open Your Account You must enter all mandatory information requested into Your registration form, in particular, your identity, your address and contact details, including a valid email address, your place of residence, all of which must be true and correct. It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the information You provide is true, complete and correct and should such information change You should immediately inform us of such changes and keep the information up to date. You are hereby notified that the Company carries out verification procedures and Your Member Account may be blocked or closed if You are found to supply or have supplied false or misleading information. Any remaining funds on the balance might be cleared.
You are allowed to have only one Account for each household, IP address . If you open or attempt to open more than one Account, for whatever reason, with us in relation to the Service and the Website shall be "Duplicate Accounts". The Company may block or close Any Duplicate Accounts or all of your accounts at its discretion, and:
- Should the Company decide to leave one account open, it will be the first account that you opened with the Company;
- All transactions made at\from the Duplicate Account will be voided;
- All bets and accompanying deposits, if any remaining, through the Duplicate Account will be voided;
- Any returns, winnings or bonuses, which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active, will be forfeited and voided and\or may be reclaimed by us; and you will return to us on demand any such funds, which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account;
- The Company will deduct an administrative fee of € 30 or equivalent to your account currency, for every Duplicate Account you opened as well as any other deductions that may apply in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. The administrative fee is deducted from and applied to Your active Account. In case the balance is below required sum, the fee shall be applied to the following deposit.
- The player shall not provide access to his user account or allow using the website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
- The website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
- To close Your Account, you may contact the Customer Support stating your account details and your intention and reason to close Your Account.
- By closing Your Account, You also consent to the forfeiture of any promotional bonuses, prizes or benefits which you may have acquired.
- The Company reserves the right to close Your Account and to refund to You the account balance, subject to applicable deductions, at the Company’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice. Notwithstanding this all contractual obligations already undertaken or entered into will be honored.
- In the event of closure of Your Account because of gambling addiction or if your account has been closed due to fraud you acknowledge that you are prohibited from opening a new Account. The Company will not be liable if you manage to open a new account, for such action nor for any direct or indirect consequential damages. The company shall have the right to close, at any time, a new account opened in breach of the requirement stated herein.
- Accounts with no login or game play are managed by the Company in a specific process: (A) An inactive account is an account that has not been accessed for 3 months, that has a real money balance. (B) A dormant account is an account that has not been accessed for 180 days (6 months), that has a real money balance. The Company will contact you should your account become inactive. Once your account becomes dormant The Company reserves the right to terminate such account and withhold any cash available on the account balance. If the player decides to re-activate his Dormant Account, they shall contact casino support team.
10. Affiliate Accounts
- Affiliate accounts may not partake in gaming activity, the casino can confiscate funds for any affiliate accounts with gaming activity at its sole discretion.
11. ANTI-FRAUD POLICY
The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
- participating in any type of collusion with other players
- development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings
- fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
- charge back transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made
- creating two or more accounts
- other types of cheating
- or become a bankrupt in the country of his/her residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate the user account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the player.
The Casino has zero tolerance to advantage play. Any Customer who will try to gain advantage of casino welcome offers / other promotions agrees that casino
reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses from customer, for the reasons of:
- use of stolen cards;
- creating more than one account in order to get advantage from casino promotions;
- providing incorrect registration data;
- any other actions which may damage the casino.
- The Casino reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the "Account balance", subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
- Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to the Casino. Should the user fail to fulfill the obligations stated in this clause, the Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
- Also any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
- If a player requested a withdrawal of the funds, but the sum of made bets since last deposit is less than 3x (three) times the size of that deposit, the Casino reserves the right to charge the player the costs of transaction processing, including deposits and withdrawals. This decision is at sole discretion of the Casino management.
- The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
- WildTornado.com offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as different web wallets. Please contact our support team at email@example.com to inquire about the payment methods which are most favorable for your country of residence.
- Please note that the minimal amount of deposit is €20 / 0.0001 BTC.
- WildTornado does not accept third party payments. You must make deposits only from a bank account, bank cards VISA/MasterCard, payment systems Skrill/NETELLER or other payment methods that are registered in your own name. If we determine during the security checks that you have violated this condition then your winnings will be confiscated and original deposit returned to the owner of the payment account. Also, WildTornado is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third party accounts.
13. Withdrawal/Refund Policy
You may request withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time provided that: all payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- Notices for withdrawals must be made via the Website. The Company will not accept withdrawal demands made by live chat or by electronic mail. Employees of the Company are not permitted to bypass these instructions.
- Once your withdrawal has been approved you must give us sufficient information as to how the funds should be transferred to you. We will attempt to accommodate your request regarding the payment method and currency of your withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. All withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from where the funds paid into the player’s account originated.
- Prior to withdrawal of funds not used for wagering or betting, KYC documents shall be requested in the case of players with no betting or casino activity. The Company may also request You to provide legal identification documents including certified copies of passports, national identity cards or any other form of identification the Company shall deem fit at its own discretion. In the event that You have deposited funds using credit cards or in the event that the withdrawal shall be to a credit card, the Company may request for copies of the front and back of the said credit card. The Company strongly encourages that in such cases You ensure that only the first four (4) digits and the last four (4) digits of the card are visible for Your own protection. CVV/CVV2 number at the back of the card, should not be visible. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user Account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email.
The time taken for a withdrawal will depend on whether KYC documentation is needed and the speed at which it is delivered, however the usual lapse of time for a withdrawal to be processed is as follows:
- Credit / Debit Cards - 1 to 3 Working Days
- E-Wallets - Instant
- PrePaid Cards - N/A
- Bank Transfers - 3 to 4 Working Days
- The minimal amount for withdrawal is €50 / 0.006 BTC. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method you decide to use and\or on current financial procedures applied. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments.
- Maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player depends on VIP level and Financial Department decision and can be paid in installments, exceptions can be made to players with a higher VIP status.
- Withdrawals can incur charges depending on the method selected. Any winnings can be withdrawn through the method chosen by you for deposit. Applicable withdrawal fees, if any, can be found at the website. In addition, Your own bank may add a further handling charge. These charges may vary over time.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a fee of 5 % (minimum 10 EUR) of the balance for withdrawals of funds that have not been put into play.
- If an account has been dormant, closed, blocked or excluded for any reason and for any period of time the player may contact our support team to recover any pending funds that he might still have in the account. Our support team will immediately launch an investigation into the claim and the player will be contacted back with information on his\her case. If there is a dispute over the account or the funds held within, if any, the Curaçao Gaming Control Board will be contacted for an opinion on the best way forward.
- The Company reserves the right to check player’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the player’s identity. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email. The website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Additional requirements are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country. For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore.
- For Mastercard, the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- Please note that even for supported countries the WEBSITE is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion.
- Please mind that the internal operating currency of the website is Euro.
- Bitcoin withdrawals will be made to your stated WildTornado.com wallet. To withdraw any Virtual Funds which have been deposited, we require the block chain to give at a minimum 1 confirmation of your last deposit, before a withdrawal can be made. If you deposit with a small mining fee, 1 confirmation can take up to 20 min.
- If you win more than €15, 000, we reserve the right to divide the pay out into monthly installments until the full amount is paid out. If a player requested a withdrawal of the funds, but the sum of made bets since last deposit is less than 3x (three) times the size of that deposit, the Casino reserves the right to charge the player the costs of transaction processing, including deposits and withdrawals. This decision is at sole discretion of the Casino management.
- You may request withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time provided that: all payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- You may contact our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The player shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
- If the dispute is not resolved on the casino management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or licensor listed on the casino website.
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.